LPPD DECLARATION TEXT
NMGlobal Kıymetli Madenler Ticaret A.S. (Hereinafter referred to as “NMGlobal”), engages in the processing of personal data of its potential customers, customers and suppliers from which it provides goods and service in order to fulfill its obligations arising from the regulations that is liable to.
We, as NMGlobal, take the necessary security precautions with utmost sensitivity to act in accordance with the Constitution and the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (Hereinafter referred to as “LPPD”) and to ensure the security of your personal data in the processing and protection of your personal data.
According to the “Law on Protection of Personal Data” numbered 6698, your personal data can be processed as data controller by the NMGlobal
within the scope described below and within the legal boundaries drawn by the LPPD:
1. Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be processed by the NMGlobal under the personal data processing conditions specified in Article 5 and 6 of the LPPD
and by purpose of complying with our liabilities arising from the Tax Procedure Law, anti-money laundering, countering financing of terrorism
and prevention of other criminal behaviors, ensuring the security of the transactions with customers, ensuring the safety of life and property of the people who visit our offices/plants and fulfillment of our other legislative obligations.
2. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your processed personal data may be transferred to our group companies and public authorities within the scope of accomplishment of the objectives specified in this Clarification Text pursuant to conditions and purposes of the personal data processing specified in Article 8 and 9 of the LPPD.
3. Procedure and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected based on the legal reasons as specified above in Article 1 and 2 of this Clarification Text by the NMGlobal. During this period of time, your collected personal data can be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD in order to fulfill our obligations within the scope of the Law on Prevention of Laundering Crime Revenues numbered 5549 and other legislative obligations, keep accounting records because of being one or more of our company’s potential customers / customers / suppliers and provide services upon your demands; by physical methods such as information and document registration activities related to identification, by internal networks, by fully or partially automatic methods, orally, in writing and electronically.
4. Rights of the Personal Data Owner under Article 11 of the LPPD
As personal data owner, you have right to apply to NMGlobal in order to obtain information regarding your personal data. Upon to your application to NMGlobal through posting to the mail address “Akçaburgaz Mahallesi 3114. Sokak No: 6 Esenyurt / ISTANBUL” or sending to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , depending on the nature of your request, NMGlobal shall conclude your demand for free according to the second paragraph of Article 13 of the LPPD as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest in any case under the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Supervisor” with the methods set out below. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged by NMGlobal. In case of the
application is rejected, the answer is insufficient or the application is not answered in time; personal data owner has right to make a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Board following the notification of the answer within thirty days and in any case sixty days from the date of application. However, it cannot be applied to the complaint without exhaustion of the remedy.
In this scope personal data owners have rights to;
- learn whether their personal data is processed,
- request information regarding their personal data if it has been processed,
- learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- know about the third parties; to whom their personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- request their correction and notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred in the event that personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- request the deletion or destruction of their personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear and request for notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with LPPD and other relevant provisions of the law,
- object to occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- demand the removal of the damage in the event that their personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
We hereby declare that your data is protected in our Company with precision and we thank you for your trust in us.
NMGlobal Kıymetli Madenler, which is an exchange intermediary in the Precious Metals Market, is a 100% NADİR METAL RAFİNERİ subsidiary.